An agreement was signed between TLCC and MMA2 authorities for achieving the following;
- Install a campaign booth for advertisement and sales at the food court where passengers and workers at the mma2 stop to eat or refresh themselves.
- The agreement also stated that TLCC will sponsor 100 schools for excursion ( every Thursdays).
- A one month annually airtime on 5 TVC screens at the final departure lounge.
- All school buses to be parked at the VIP parking lot.
- Four Roll-Up Banners placed in strategic places in the airport.
Program @ MMA2:
- At MMA2, the tour starts from ushering the students into the departure hall from the VIP parking lot.
- The tour depends on the number of schools and students invited; a maximum of a hundred and fifty students can go per time. The tour commences with 1 representative from MMA2 and 2 from TLCC.
- At the end of the excursion, students are taken to the event hall for refreshments and activities, which includes but not limited to questions about La Casera, the tour and games.
- A cold bottle of La Casera is given to everyone in attendance. Cases of La Casera is also used as gift pack to the winners of the activities .
- The excursion runs throughout the week with TLCC inviting schools on Wednesdays and Thursdays with a maximum of 6 schools per week and 100 students from each school.
- From July, 2015 up to date, 92 schools have been invited but only 82 schools hosted and about 7371 students in attendance.
- TLCC also sponsors activities on public holidays and we get a chance to put up a sampling stand, and do a wet sampling at the MMA2.
- Recently, we sponsored the May 2016 children’s day and were given a slot to invite a school. The school we invited won an all expense paid trip to Abuja for 8 of her students.